Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dollies up for Adoption



Four of my girls are up for adoption. Trying to raise some money for my trip to Japan and I have kinda been a neglectful dolly mom as of late. These girls deserve some much needed attention.

The girls up for adoption are a custom Lounging Lovely, custom Cousin Olivia, custom Candy Carnival, and untouched V- Smash.

I do not spray fix my girls because Mr Super Clear is toxic.

$200 Lounging Lovely- sanded, and painted lips
$250 Cousin Olivia-Sanded, lips carved and painted, boggled eyes, new eyelashes,new chips, freckles and blush (not spray fixed)
$175 Candy Carnival-lips painted, hair boil permed, new chips
$185 V-Smash- original everything

Each girl will come in her box and with her original clothing but not shoes and not her accessories. Will consider offers also.

Please leave a comment or email me at jannese1970@gmail.com about adopting one of these lovely girls

Pics to each girl
Cousin Olivia
V Smash
Candy Carnival
Lounging Lovely


Frida-Cousin Olivia



Talula Moon- Candy Carnival



Ginger-lily- V Smash




Cherry- Lounging Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment