Thursday, October 28, 2010

Street Art and more loot




Today I am über sick but I still had to go into work, fashion never stops (blech!). To cheer myself up I took a trip to p&s fabrics the few fabric and notions shops left in NYC. There are lots of specialized fabric or notions store but not shops like the ones my mom would drag me to, this is one of the few. I more yarn of course and a couple of very large crochet hooks. On the way back I saw they were filming "Blue Bloods" with Tom Selleck, didn't catch a glimpse of good ol' Magnum PI. I crossed church st to avoid the film crew and I came across this beautiful drawing of bicyles on the side of a construction site (see above). Then some more NY grafitti not amazing but still kinda cool to see.


Then the spoils of my jaunt


- Posted by misskitty1970

No comments:

Post a Comment