Monday, June 25, 2012

Usagi Por Moi Bag

Last week I designed and made this little cross shoulder bag. I love all woodland creature real and mythical, so I decided that I would love a jackalope on a little zippered bag. I hand sketched the drawing on the bag then machine embroidered it, definitely not my finest sketch but I like it looks like a ball point sketch. The shell is cotton canvas. I used a vintage crochet doily from the stash I bought on Ebay a few weeks back for the applique. Also, lovely vintage beads from Tinsel Trading, a vintage yellow metal zipper from my vintage notions stash. Sweet mini dot bumblebee lining which I bought in Tokyo. And the shoulder strap is a beautiful piece of leather I've been saving. This bag tutorial will be in my next craft zine.
new Usagi Por Moi Jackalope bag new Usagi Por Moi Jackalope bag new Usagi Por Moi Jackalope bag new Usagi Por Moi Jackalope bag new Usagi Por Moi Jackalope bag usagi por moi jackalope bag

1 comment: