Thursday, June 28, 2012

Spoon and cute Crochet book

Super sweet crochet book! I love this, it's cut strips of fabric tied together to make the yarn, I can't wait to make something! Think a hat is the first I'll make.
Japanese Books and Mag Japanese Books and Mag Japanese Books and Mag Japanese Books and Mag Japanese Books and Mag
Here's Spoon, it's the April edition, I didn't love the new edition so I decided to go with this one. I love this model she's adorable and so versatile in her looks. So many cute outfits, accessories and I love the section on Kokeshi dolls.
Japanese Books and Mag Japanese Books and Mag Japanese Books and Mag Japanese Books and Mag Japanese Books and Mag


Book info:
Crochet book
"Cloth with crochet knitting.Accessories made ​​from braided earlier, bag etc" (select BOOKS). Ishikawanana
ISBN978-4-07-279657-3


Spoon4 APRIL NO. 87 
"Disney in a Collection"

No comments:

Post a Comment