Thursday, September 8, 2011

Okonomiyaki crochet hat!

Just finished this little cap last night. I used a star crochet pattern from one of the Japanese pattern books I purchased in Tokyo on my last trip in March. I added a fun pom as embellishment that I found the inspiration in one of the recent stationery/other cute goods Japanese books. It's a pretty yellow superwash wool and I was lucky enough to have all these cute trims in yellows in my stash! I added a little pop of pink! I should actually say that I used the repeat pattern but not the hat style, the actual hat they have is a slouchy hat.

Star Crochet Pom hat
Star Crochet Pom hat
Star Crochet Pom hat
Star Crochet Pom hat
Japanese Stationery/Crafts Book
Now Amitai Hyo_2! And cute little yarn knitted goods
by Kazuko ISBN978-4-07-268091-9 C2077

star-cover
Star Crochet, ISBN978-4-579-11323-1, Yoko Imamura + Star Onuma

2 comments:

  1. that is so so cute! are you going to be selling hats like these? because i would love to buy one! I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @La Papeleria Antigua- thanks so much. I was thinking about it, if I do decide to start selling them I will post about it for sure.

    ReplyDelete