Sunday, September 4, 2011

Friday Skirt-Working with a Japanese Pattern

I started a skirt from one my Japanese pattern books Couture Skirt Adult by Tsukiori, Yoshiko this weekend with the Nani Iro fabric I've been saving for a year. It's a beautiful charcoal double gauze with tern grey tipping. I'm using this calf-length bubble skirt pattern but not making it into a bubble skirt, just a clean edge. I'll post pics of the finished skirt this week.

Japanese pattern
Japanese pattern
Japanese pattern
Japanese pattern
Japanese pattern

大人のクチュールスカート 大人のクチュールスカート
月居 良子 著 文化出版局
2007年05月 発行 ISBN 978-4-579-11153-4
ジャンルは、ソーイングです。 ネット在庫僅少

Couture Skirt Adult
Otonanokuchiyu - Ruska - What
Appendix: patterns (2 sheets) 文化出版局
Ryoko Restaurant Mon Author
Tsukiori, Yoshiko Publisher 文化出版局

No comments:

Post a Comment