Friday, March 30, 2012

Tokyo Home Atelier + MT Tapes!

I wandered into Kinokuniya recently for a beverage and then I just had a few minutes to check out the MT Tape section, and low and behold they got in most of the new tapes. I was elated! Finally the tapes I had wished for with the mushrooms and the animals! I also got the mini envelopes, the envelope closures, and some new patterns! Kinokuniya keeps adding new stuff to their stationery section and I found these cute kraft notebooks, too! Then I've been looking at this book for a long time and finally added it to my collection Tokyo Home Atelier, a collection of designers with home studios, much like myself. I wanted to get some ideas while we continue to update our home studio, especially as an accessories designer you end up with a lot of supplies and need new ways to store things. The book also showcases a lot of the lovely work done by each designer.

MT tapes
MT tapes
MT tapes

Tokyo Atelier
Tokyo AtelierTokyo Atelier
Tokyo Atelier
Tokyo Atelier
Tokyo Atelier

1 comment:

  1. Ohh this reminds me I should make a trip to Kinokuniya sometime soon! I want some cute MT tape. :)

    ReplyDelete