Sunday, March 18, 2012

Micro-Zine limited edition now available

micro-zine

Hi friends. About a week and half back I began this project and then my body had different plans for me, laying me up in bed for quite a few days with a nasty cold. SO here I am again with my micro-zine all done! This little book is my sketchbook from the sketchbook project 2012 in super miniature. I will have a limited number, ten to be exact. They are printed on archival Epson Paper Matte, and hand assembled by lil'ol'me. This is an accordion style zine that is bound at the ends to its cover and has pretty MT washi tape on the book spine. I will include a little packet of 3 mini photos from my trip printed on satin photo paper, wrapped in a mini envelope. The book is secured with a tiny piece of cord with a simple tie. Both the micro-zine and the enveloped mini photos come in a keepsake tiny kraft envelope decorated with cute collage stickers.
Get it here.

Measures 1 5/8" x 2 1/4"
32 pages plus cover
*Note photos and stickers will be random,
not necessarily what's pictured*

please allow 10 days for assembly.

Micro Zine
Micro Zine
Micro Zine
Micro Zine
Micro Zine
Micro Zine
Micro Zine
Micro Zine
Micro Zine
Micro Zine
Micro Zine
Micro Zine
Micro Zine

No comments:

Post a Comment