Saturday, March 31, 2012

Brooklyn Days

I've been trying to really enjoy any day I have that I'm not working and a couple of days ago, before heading into a week long design job, my friends and I popped out around the corner to this lovely little restaurant in our neighborhood, Rucola. I had a delicious smoked trout salad occupied by a delightful Gaffel Kolsch beer. D, had the same and our friend Ben had the slow pork sandwich. Rucola is so cute, it has a real rustic feel, it's like stepping into a little taverna in Europe.
After lunch I meandered two blocks over to One Girl Cookies to get a moon pie, another great place in the hood to pick up a sweet! Then I went into Paper Source a stationery store and I checked out the Martha Stewart cut-outs, super pretty.

Spring
Spring
Spring
Spring
Spring
Spring
Spring
Spring
Spring
Spring
Spring
Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment