Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fjallraven Somewhere



Today was my third official day after leaving my job (I don't count the weekend ;) ). I have been working on my taxes diligently the last three days and today I finally finished. I rewarded myself with a trip to the movies to see "Somewhere", the Sofia Coppola film. It was visually breath taking as usual, but it had moments where it dragged a bit. Elle Fanning is a little star in this, just beyond amazing and adorable. On my train ride and walk to the theatre (and at the theatre) I shot a few pics with my hipstamatic that I'd like to share.












This evening I had dinner with Debra and our good friend Michelle at one of my Brooklyn favorites, Geido, ordered a delicious kurasawa sake. Lastly, I just bought this lovely Fjallraven Swedish backback for my trip in warm yellow, I've been fantasizing about it for months since I saw it at Adelines Bikes then it reappeared in the movie today and I finally bit the bullet.


- Posted by misskitty1970

No comments:

Post a Comment