Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Aftermath





I took Monday off from work and just rode the NYC subway system for 3 hrs and had a lovely afternoon with Debra.
The reason I spent so much time on the train was because I was traveling from Brooklyn to the Upper Eastside then back into Borough Park Brooklyn getting old films to new doctors. It was bitter cold too. After all that running around I built up a huge appetite so I met Debra at Taro sushi on Flatbush Ave in Prospect Heights, I know this is so riveting.


Anyway, Taro sushi has a sister restaurant in Tokyo so they are actually Japanese unlike majority of the sushi places in NY which are actually Chinese which only makes a difference in authenticity. I had the delicious sushi lunch set or as they say in Japan "ranchu setu". We also shared a steaming carafe of hot sake, yum!
After lunch we meandered through Brooklyn Larder. Checking out the delicious cheese and chocolate assortment. I bought a baked caramel chocolate fleur de sel bar, it was outrageous!


Next stop for more fattening yumminess the Chocolate room where I had a dark hot chocolate and Debra had Brooklyn Chocolate Stout, double yum!


- Posted by misskitty1970

No comments:

Post a Comment