Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Art papers for crafting

I've been working on these prints for gift wrap/art papers in between my design work this past week. I will be putting up a set for sale in my etsy store shortly keep an eye out. You'll get 6 pieces 2 of each design, Ditzy Dots, Pastel Trifecta, and Auntie Em's pink gingham. Plus a sheet of labels to cut and paste on to your gifts, notebooks, sketchbooks or turn them into tags like I did here in the pics. I'm considering adding a mini zine with how-to's on making the flower pom, trifecta poms and accordion bow. Stay tuned in the next couple of days and I will let you know when its up in my etsy store. Giftwrap by Usagi Por Moi Giftwrap by Usagi Por Moi Giftwrap by Usagi Por Moi Giftwrap by Usagi Por Moi Giftwrap by Usagi Por Moi Giftwrap by Usagi Por Moi Giftwrap by Usagi Por Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment