Friday, July 20, 2012

Paper Goods from Japan

I received my awesome package from Hiki-chan's store Uguisu, yesterday. I was so excited! Some of the prettiest paper goods I've ever laid my eyes on, and it got here soooo fast! I love that Hiki has a total no-hassle store that ships to the U.S., I will absolutely order from her again. I can't even say which is my favorite they're all so pretty. I definitely will be covering some sketchbooks and make some paper crafts with these. Hiki-cahn also included here lovely black & white photo zine of indoor gardens it's beautiful and a wonderful addition to my zine collection. Thanks Hiki!
Uguisu Uguisu Uguisu Uguisu Uguisu Uguisu Uguisu  Uguisu Uguisu

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely selection! I think my next purchase at Uguisu will be some papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Thank you so much for this post....wow it's so nice to see all these from your end! I love what you chose :) Thank you so so much for the purchase, I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these papers. would like to purchase all of them at once. right now...

    ReplyDelete