Monday, November 7, 2011

Sketchbook Project

sketchbook

I just received my sketchbook for the Sketchbook Project, I'm so excited to start. I already have an idea for the cover so I will get that going later today. The Brooklyn Art Library's project has thousands of artists all over the world sketching in small sketchbooks and then collecting them all by January 31st, 2012 and sending them on a world tour for everyone to view them, then later they will be added to the library's collection for all to enjoy. I'm lucky enough to live in Brooklyn so I will have the collection to peruse as I wish. Also I'm simultaneously working on another sketchbook that is going to tie in with Sketchbook Project sketchbook and I will make into a zine, it's called of Journal of Stars and I'm trying to incorporate stars in all my drawings since they always baffle me PLUS since I've become obsessed with washi tape I'm adding bits of tape to each of my sketches. This idea will also flow into the Sketchbook Project.

sketchbook
sketchbook
sketchbook
sketchbook
sketchbook
sketchbook
sketchbook

Sewon your package is going out today!!!

sketchbook

1 comment:

  1. Yay I'm so glad you received your sketchbook I cant wait to see what you come up with Jannese

    ReplyDelete