Thursday, November 3, 2011

Gift Wrapping Goodness

I received my sister's wedding book that I designed, plus a copy for my mom and dad so I thought time for some kawaii wrapping! Oh then I thought my friends' kid just had a birthday too, need a cute gift and wrap! Out came the supplies. Stamps, ink, washi tape, lace, pom poms, glue, needle & thread, everything that I could think of. A little thinking and a lot of letting go my imagination took over and brought me these.

Kawaii Gift wraping
Kawaii Gift wraping
Kawaii Gift wraping
Kawaii Gift wraping
Kawaii Gift wraping
Kawaii Gift wraping
Kawaii Gift wraping
Kawaii Gift wraping
Kawaii Gift wraping
I almost forgot, I have a secret project I'm working on, I'll have a little store opening up soon for this blog called usagi por moi and some of the first items will be gift wrapping items like the little paper flowers in the pics above. Check in next week when I make the announcement I'll have another give away.

1 comment:

  1. Your wrapping is lovely. Did you use crepe paper for the rosettes they are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete