Monday, February 1, 2010

Sick Day: Crocheting, Movies and NANI IRO!


Sick day craft and tv spread

I've been sick for almost 3 days and at this point I'm not sure if it's my hormones or just a regular ol' virus. In between doubling over in pain and sleeping I've been crocheting super cute flowers from the Fumi book I got last week. After watching Virgin Suicides and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind I was ready to kill myself, but lucky for me the UPS guy rang the doorbell, and I FINALLY received my bolts of Nani Iro fabrics! I ordered them around Thanksgiving I had forgotten that I even ordered them anyway they are gorgeous and they'll go up on Etsy this eve. Sneak peek below ,my dslr camera battery crapped out on me in the midst of the photoshoot so for now accept my iphone pics please, better pics to follow.


first part of my flower from the "Fumi"book


sneak peek at the Nani Iro fabric. Awesome Japanese textile designer Naomi Ito's line



More sneak peek


hey lady I know you are sick, but get your butt of the sofa I gotta pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment