Saturday, September 5, 2009

I got! AND I want!

More pics on my flickr

Ok today I was feeling sorry for myself so I went shopping I bought a pair of very expensive custom clog boots (pics to come when they arrive)AND I also bought two very derishes petite Dal and Pullips. I never had seen the petite Dals in person, they are the cutest babies ever! I never loved the mini pullips before but I couldn't say no to this darling Cheshire Cat mini Pullip! AND mini Dal Alice! My favorite story of all time Alice in wonderland realized in mini Jun Planning Doll's now that's what I call SWEET!



And these pretties, I want, I want, I want! I have one Dal but I been waiting for another brunette to come out and Puki is prefect! Then there's this amazing J-doll, first time I hear about them was today and I luuuvvvvvvv this one Picasso Street East, I love her purple hair, soooo lovely!


Picasso Street East



Puki

No comments:

Post a Comment