Saturday, September 26, 2009

Recycled Cashmere! Updated Lambie Pics!

Lambchop in her Boyfriend Sweater!

Today I finished Lambchop's sweater. I was worried that the little Chop would go without a warm jumper this season so I gathered some sweaters that I was going to donate and I picked the softest which was an old cashmere sweater. Then I needed some ribbing for the cuffs, neck and belly band so I cut the neck ribbing off the cashmere sweater's neck and the turtleneck and ribbing from another acrylic sweater. Then, I cut the main body pieces out of the green cashmere sweater, sewed all the pieces together and voila! a doggy cashmere jumper! Pics of the Chop in her new duds coming soon!









Baby Budda in a deep Slumber

1 comment:

  1. i love it! it's so beautiful in person. the sewing is impeccable.

    ReplyDelete