Sunday, August 23, 2009

Part I of my Nani Iro pattern dress finished!


Me in the dress I just finished!
So here's the dress that I finished this week. It's a lovely box weave cotton, with a nice drape. Since the summer's soon to end and I'm not much of a white wearer Part II of this dress project is that I dipped dyed it today in a grey gradient. It's in the process of drying so I will post pics later of that portion of this project. Next step is some Sashiko Embroidery!



The dress in Nani Iro book


I have the fabric in this picture so think I may also do it in this fabric which is the reason I bought it in the first place. But I want to finish the dress I'm still working on.

1 comment:

  1. Beatifull blog!!, I M from Bs As, i m waiting in my blog!!!
    Bye
    Oscar

    ReplyDelete