Friday, April 12, 2013

Preparing for the Brooklyn Zine Fest

I've been a little lax in my posts between being sick for almost two weeks and now preparing for next weekends Brooklyn Zine Fest. Its a race to the finish line, I was planning on having more time but seems my body had other plans for me. Anywho, Sewon, Debra, and I will be at the Brooklyn Zine Fest next weekend, April 21st, at Public Assembly in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Please come on by and show your support for us indie publishers. I also just sent off my proposal to Chronicle Books in hopes of getting published, keep your fingers crossed! Here is a little glimpse into the insanity of the last two days.
UsagiPorMoi @Brooklyn Zine Fest
UsagiPorMoi @Brooklyn Zine Fest UsagiPorMoi @Brooklyn Zine Fest UsagiPorMoi @Brooklyn Zine Fest Book of Francie Chronicle Books Submission

No comments:

Post a Comment