Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Spring Day Adventure

Finally New York has its spring. The day started absolutely warm, sunny, and with a trip to my favorite hair salon, Fringe. I have pixie haircut so I have to go pretty much at least every 8-10 weeks for a haircut. No one is better at cute short hair cuts than, Amy Schiappa,the owner and head stylist at Fringe. Afte my awesome fresh do' I headed back into Brooklyn to have lunch at the relatively new Lincoln Station, a great counter service sandwich and coffee shop. I had the rotisserie chicken sandwich with celery and capers, yummm....Then off to free day at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, where the Sakuras just started to bloom and the Magnolias are at peak. Fringe Hair Salon Cherry Blossom Lincoln Sta Lincoln Sta. cherry blossom looking through 2 looking through magnolias pink mossy yellow cherry blossom sunset baitfootwear

1 comment:

  1. Hah, it's like a day in my life. I go to Fringe and live in the neighborhood. I have been in Lincoln Station but haven't yet eaten there.

    ReplyDelete