Monday, June 20, 2011

Panther Lake

Panther Lake

Father's Day we went to see my parents up at Panther Lake, a camping resort, where my parents have a recreational trailer for the summers. We went swimming in the lake and in the swimming pool the day was absolutely perfect. Had delicious bbq provided by my dad's fine cooking and some refreshing brews on the deck outside the trailer. We also got to see rabbits, chipmunks and fish in their natural environment, usually there are deer, groundhogs, and sometimes black bears. It was a really wonderful day except for the car ride home which normally is about an hour to hour and half, it took four hours, the traffic was brutal! I wouldn't have weathered the driving well if I wasn't relaxed from our lovely day. I hope my dad had a nice day too.

Panther Lake
Panther Lake
Panther Lake
Panther Lake
Panther Lake

Panther Lake
Panther Lake
Panther Lake
Panther Lake
Panther Lake
Panther Lake
Panther Lake
Panther Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment