Friday, June 24, 2011

Handmade Stationery

As promised I made two samples of stationery based on Kazumi Udagawa's book. The first the little bag. I only had white envelopes in the correct shape so I used some MT tape to jazz it up a bit. I think it came out pretty cute. The second is a little house envelope with note card on the inside showing through the window of the recycled envelope. For this project I used an envelope from a bill which has the pretty prints inside to hide checks. I made my on variation of the envelope using the print for the whole house and not just the roof since the type of envelopes used in this project are not often found in the U.S. and I much rather recycle something that will be thrown away. Then I used a little drawing I had to add a resident to the house.
Handmade Stationery
Handmade Stationery
Handmade Stationery
Handmade Stationery
Handmade Stationery
Handmade Stationery
Handmade Stationery
Handmade Stationery
Handmade Stationery
Handmade Stationery

No comments:

Post a Comment