Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Summer Love

I've been trying to take advantage of this Summer's amazing weather, pretty mild temps for New York thus far. Here are a few places and things I've been enjoying. Lavender Lake Secret Street favorite beverage mushrooms Zona Rosa Lavender Lake Frankie's kinda weird-Vivi Cuban empanadas Gino's Bay Ridge Riis

1. Lavender Lake, great bar with lovely yard in the Gowanus. 2. Secret street in Carroll Gardens I discovered riding my bike, there are tiny hobbit doors on the houses. 3. My favorite summer beverage, I love Rose flavored foods. 4. Lots of mushrooms sprouted after a week of rain. 5. Zona Rosa, Mexican restaurant in Williamsburg, super cute silver bus in the kitchen and then there's they wonderful roodtop dining area. 6. Lavender Lake, Gowanus. 7. Frankie's 457, delicious Italian restaurant in Carroll Gardens. 8. Vivi Bubble Tea, super sweet bubble tea place in the East Village. 9. Cuban empanadas at my Mom's. 10. Gino's Italian Restaurant, Bay Ridge. 11. Jacob Riis Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment