Saturday, February 23, 2013

Chinatown x 2

This week I had a double Chinatown experience, the NYC Chinatown that everyone knows and gets filled with tourists on a daily basis, and then there's Flushing Chinatown which is a bit of a trek but well worth it. I went to drop of a pair of eye glasses at 88 Optical ,in NYC Chinatown, to get my prescriptions in for a mere $80 and I treated myself to veggie dim sum. Then yesterday a few friends and I drove out to Flushing for a explosion of Asian cuisine at New World food court plus there's a giant J-Mart inside where we loaded up on veggies, fruits, sushi rice, and Japanese candy! Here are a few pics:
Chinatown Manhattan Chinatown Manhattan Chinatown Manhattan Chinatown Manhattan Chinatown Flushing Chinatown Flushing Chinatown Flushing Chinatown Flushing Chinatown Flushing Chinatown Flushing Chinatown Flushing Chinatown Flushing

No comments:

Post a Comment