Sunday, February 12, 2012

Last weeks reading- Oz, Ku:nel, Brutus

Last week I picked up a few magazines to enjoy while I was off. I picked up another Oz and collage book this weekend but will post later this week, I went back to work and it's kinda a bit hectic around here. Here is Oz, January edition, which has the sweetest patisseries (no pun intended)in Tokyo. Brutus, special photography issue with a mini ,Kotori Kawashima, photo book. And Ku:nel focusing on indie fashion and accessories designers and artisans like textile makers and lots of food.

Japanese Magazines
Japanese Magazines
Japanese Magazines
Japanese Magazines
Japanese Magazines

I love Kawashima-san's photo's I have his book of little daughter, Mira-chan.

Japanese Magazines
Japanese Magazines
Japanese Magazines
Japanese MagazinesJapanese Magazines

Kun:nel, has a lovely arcticle with photos about Vacenovice and Kyjov, two villages in the Czech Republic. I also love the sock photos since I design socks and it's wonderful to see all the yarns used.

Japanese Magazines
Japanese Magazines
Japanese Magazines
Oz, January issue has feast for the eyes and great guide to finding all the yummy Japanese treats in Tokyo. This is one of the things I miss about Japan, being to find a pastry shop pretty much on every block and in the train stations!!! I would go to St. Honore in Shinjuku station all the time. There are a few in New York but really scattered. Panya is my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Wow those magazines look great!! If only I could read Japanese too.

    ReplyDelete