Tuesday, December 15, 2009

MY BEAUTIFUL BOY IS SO SAD



My sweet Baby boy Budda had a traumatizing day yesterday, he had dental surgery and the vet removed 11 teeth! He lost all his front teeth except for his canines and one set of incisors so his tongue will always be out. Budda was crying so much all night and he's still in pain and he's so sad, my heart is breaking watching him like this, I wish I would have never had it done. The vet recommended to get his teeth cleaned with the possibility of removing some teeth because infected teeth can cause dogs serious health problems particularly their hearts, that's the only reason I agreed. I don't care about the money spent I will always earn that back but I will never earn my dog's trust back nor will he ever regain his teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment