October has brought a lot of wonderful Autumn days in NYC and so many fun events.
1.&2. Budda turned 14 and started walking!
3.-5. This is Berg'n, a great beer and food hall that opened in Crown Heights in September, I highly recommend Mighty Quinn's brisket.
6. Weschler's in the East Village, a tiny German Biergarten, beer is great, food, meh.
7. Home Sweet home, my plants in the beautiful morning light peeking out over tall the beautiful townhouses and lovely yards.
8. Delicious "Happy Rice", which is grilled salmon, avocado and spicy mayo over rice, at Ashbox in Greenpoint.
9. Is my latest Woven Wall Hanging that I made for my friend Sewon who's living far away on the West Coast (more wall hangings in my shop)
10. Apple and vegetable picking at Lawrence Farms in Upstate New York, best apple cider doughnuts ever!