Thursday, October 16, 2014

RUUM KIDS WEAR- NEW STORE IN TRIBECA

Today I visited the new store by Ruum Kids Wear in Tribeca. What's great about this store is that it looks & feels like a beautiful Tribeca boutique but your wallet won't be crying when you leave because the prices are totally reasonable. I know I'm biased in thinking that the design and style of Ruum's brand and store are chic, quirky and trend right since I design girls graphics for them but really you all my taste level based on my blog and Ruum really brings a great kids brand to the table. Here are some shots of the new store in Tribeca, lots of great work by lots of talented designers. RUUM RUUM RUUM RUUM RUUM RUUM RUUM RUUM RUUM RUUM RUUM RUUM RUUM RUUM RUUM RUUM RUUM RUUM

Come check out the store, by something awesome! Here's a little map by my friend and coworker Matt.

Getting There:
Ruum
138 West Broadway
NY, NY
Trains: 1,2,3,A,C,E to Chambers Street Sta.

No comments:

Post a Comment