Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Japan craft book lovelies

Off to the post, this little Tokyo travel zine will be flying over the Atlantic across the world to Australia to its new home. If you are interested in a copy for yourself hurry on down to my etsy store because I only have a few left and I won't be reprinting them. Usagi Por Moi package
Tokyo Guide Zine I just got another Japanese craft book, a leather bag crafting book "D'un Atelier en Cuir", with beautiful leather crafts like bags, book covers, hair accessories. I've never worked with leather before but as an accessories designer I would like to give it go and see what I can make. I think I'll start with a very easy little bag, and see what happens. The book comes with patterns you can trace and cut in the back of the book. ISBN978-4-529-04982-5
Japanese Craft books Japanese Craft books Japanese Craft books Japanese Craft books Japanese Craft books

No comments:

Post a Comment