Monday, April 23, 2012

Hanami lunch bag and little notions shopping

I worked on this bag a few days ago, I had sketched it out in my sketchbook the week before and was waiting for the right moment to start it, then I came upon the lovely Drap roll of navy gingham and the picture was complete in my mind. I was inspired by the beautiful pink sakura blossoms of Hanami. I knew next weekend the Sakura Matsuri festival was coming and I would need to pack a little picnic so I wanted something special. I also popped into Purl Soho my favorite craft store, filled to the brim with pretty things, and I bought a bunch of pom pom trim, wool felt packet in fun spring colors, an air erasable fabric pen (from Japan and not pictured)and a polka dot neon pink Bagu bag to carry it all out in. Hanami lunchbag Hanami lunchbag Hanami lunchbag Hanami lunchbag Hanami lunchbag Fabric and Notions Fabric and Notions Fabric and Notions

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute bag. I would love to visit Purl Soho one day!

    ReplyDelete