Thursday, May 27, 2010

In a dead zone


"self-portrait" (dead zone), janneserojas©2010

I feel like everything in my life right now is kinda completely in a standstill because of my full-time job as a designer for a not-so-nice company. I'm drained every evening when I get home, and I have been pushed and pulled creatively in every direction so that I have no creative juice at the end of the day. I feel like in a dead zone of creativity. Don't get me wrong I have million ideas swimming through my head, I just can't execute them. When I get home too, I have to make a choice do I go out and just relax and enjoy my friends and family, do I stay home and hang out with my dogs who are craving my attention, or do I stay home and ignore them and create. Making these choices suck, and my partner would like to have a family but it's so hard to imagine getting pulled any further without completely breaking. How do you do it? maintain a healthy balance? I have no idea but I'm glad I'm going on vacation soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment