Sunday, October 4, 2009

More Saturday treats!


Yesterday Debra (my partner) and I went out for a late lunch after cleaning and we went into this new comic book store in the neighborhood Bergen Street Comics to leave our promotional cards for mt paintings and her illustrations,BUT of course we both got sucked into the world of James Jean. They carried both his new sketchbook collection "PR3" and "Kindling", also a collection of some of his paintings from the Jonathan Levine Gallery show that can be pulled out and framed. I bought "Kindling"and Debra bought "PR3".


I got my October copy of Giant Robot in the mail chock full of goodness AND I finally got my merino wool and needles from Knit Picks for my Norwegian slipper project, so I'm starting those beauties today!



No comments:

Post a Comment