Friday, August 15, 2008

Lions, and tigers, and bears! OH MY!



I finished this teddy bear for my friend Jo, who I work with,it's the first part of her baby shower gift, I making two linen bib's to match. One of the bib's is almost complete just have to sew on the snap. One side of the bib is a cute Japanese print on linen and the other is soft baby blue cotton jersey. I'll put pics up later this weekend. The other bib I will embroider something cute to match. I would like to make a pair a baby booties too. If I have time I'll try and make a changing blanket also embroidered. I need terry cloth or soft waffle cloth for the other side of the blanket, don't have that laying around oddly enough, considering I have the makings of a fabric and craft store in my studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment