Wednesday, April 9, 2008

You've been Tagged

Rules for tagging:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Seven random things about me:
1. I work sketching kids accessories for a major chain store.

2. I had a hamster named Ophelia who I adored and was litter trained.

3. When I was in college I got really drunk at my best friend's house and confessed I made my Barbie's have sex when I was a kid, she laughed so hard, cause apparently this is a common practice among younster. duh!! don't drink it makes you say stupid shit.

4. When I was kid my grandmother would perform santeria rituals to protect me and my sister, and my dad would get really po'd, cause he thought it was a lot of b.s.. I suspect he really thought that she was laying some bad mojo on us since she didn't like him.

5. When I was little we had 2 chickens in the yard and we lived in QUEENS!!!! (My family's Cuban)

6. I wish I had a crafty friend in Japan so I could visit them when I go to Japan again.

7. roaches freak the living bejesus out of me!

And on to the tagging…

1.the whimsypatch
2.tizz loves crafts
3.the black apple
4.hodgepodge farm
5.whispering pine
6.elisita
7. felt cafe

2 comments:

  1. My barbies had sex all the time too! I'm sure every barbie out there will have a slutty period at some point! :P

    Thank you for tagging me! I already did this twice though, so I won't do it again. But thanks anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, my barbies were heavily influenced by General Hospital, and also drove GI Joe's jeep and used his camping equipment! but i really preferred Dusty, because she could ride horses. barbie's legs always broke off when i tried to make her ride ;o)
    unfortunately i too have been tagged twice already and couldn't even complete the second one (i can't think of any more facts and don't have enough bloggy friends!

    ReplyDelete