Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Coffee anyone?



This is Emi's 2nd new dress I finished sewing the pockets on this weekend. One pocket has a very happy pot of coffee and the other a smiling cup o' joe! I realize now that because the tweed is a lot heavier than what this pattern was originally intended for it sticks off her body to much making the pockets look uneven. Next time I have to make the skirt of the smock less bulkier by reducing the width of the fabric. But I think it looks lovely on her especially with the new tights I made too. I'm thinking of making a brown turleneck to go under this dress. Let's see when I have time.

2 comments:

  1. Agh, no wonder I wanted to name my HH Emi, I must have seen yours before. She's cute anyway and that dress looks good on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I suck! I had no idea anyone was leaving comments. Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete