Tuesday, July 24, 2007

RANT! Why I hate teenagers

I know I sound like an old bitty, but I'm so done with teens in NY, they're little wilds animals! Why am I so angry? Well today, something really gross happened to me on the way to work, on the subway, and it's not the first time. I walked into the 1/9 train and grabbed the pole closest to the door, and to my disgust and surprise it was covered in some sort of goopy slime, so now I have my hand covered in a slimey substance. I figure out it's sweet and sour sauce, so I don't freak out that it's toxic. Some jerk carefully drew a line of slime on every pole in that car to ensure that people would get it on some part of their bodies. The first time this happened it was ketchup and there were kids snickering when someone got it on their jacket. Teens are just evil young monsters on there way to becoming adult assholes!

1 comment: