Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lunch at Van Horn and looking at Papél

Yesterday I had a lovely lunch with a friend, Dada, at Van Horn in Cobble Hills. Van Horn is a sandwich cafe with a southern menu, and a cute vintage modern feel. I had the BLP, Bacon Lettuce Pimento cheese, it was really yummy but I little too greasy for me. My money is on the fried chicken sandwich which I had the other night, I gobbled it up it was so good. Both come with cole slaw and pickles. They also have a nice local beer selection.
IMG_9695
IMG_9699
IMG_9697
IMG_9692

Next we stopped in at a stationery store a couple of doors down papél. Lots of cute letterpress personal stationery and cards, they also carried some washi tape! Papél, means paper in spanish.

IMG_9706
IMG_9705
IMG_9704
IMG_9703
IMG_9702
IMG_9701
IMG_9700

No comments:

Post a Comment