Monday, October 4, 2010

Flowery Words




I haven't posted in a while not because I don't have lots to share but because my job is sucking the life out of me. I finished my dress and even wore it out. I also finished my slouchy beret and I made a detachable flower for it last might while watching "A Time to Kill", such a good movie. I will post pics of the beret in the next post.


I know it's blogtober too so I'll do my best to post everyday.
This wednesday past my partner and I went to a farm dinner at Egg in Williamsburg. It was pretty amazing. The restaurant has its own farm with veggie crops and they also raise pigs so one of the piggies was dinner, I felt really bad about that, I was a vegetarian for 17 yrs. We had a choice between a vegetarian meal or a piggy meal. We got one of each to be able to try everything. There were five courses with beer pairings, pretty amazing. My two favorite courses were both vegetarian on was like a risotto with Carolina yellow rice ,moon cheese and pears cooked to a creamy deliciousness. The other dish was heirloom tomato tart with alligator tomato salad amd a quail egg, so good!



Earlier in the week I took a trip (not really much of a trip three subway stops) to Kinokuniya to buy some Japanese fashion magazines which I will post the pics in another post. But enjoy the pics of their cafe, Cafe Zaiya. I bought a bento box for lunch which is really the greatest deal in NYC. $5.95 for chicken katsu bento box, that's really sweet!


Speaking of sweet check out the treats at Cafe Zaiya!Yum!
- Posted by misskitty1970

No comments:

Post a Comment