Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Swedish Hasbeens are here, HOORAY!



After a shitty day at work of telling me that my designs have to be revised for the umpteenth time because some dumb ass doesn't get it, and walking in the pouring rain, I come home and there's a lovely note from my very sweet elderly neighbors. I have a package! YAY! My Swedish Hasbeens are here! They are so beautiful, and strangely enough it was cheaper to order them from the Swedish site over a U.S. website. I had no choice either, they were out of my size on all the U.S. vendors. The irony is that I decided to go to Sweden and Finland on my next vacay in September! More to come on that news, YAY here I come Swedish Chef!







1 comment:

  1. They're very cute. You need to paint your toes a sassy color now!

    ReplyDelete